IMPORTANT POINT TO BE FOCUSED: It is advised that you go through all the terms and conditions carefully before you start availing our services or guidance on any of the issue/tools and feature via any of the modes available with us. Once you start availing our services, it simply states that:
- You have gone through our terms of availing our services
- You accept our terms very well
- You are bound to follow our terms and conditions
General Grant and our Conditions under the Free Trial Period
As per subject to our Terms and Conditions and accept them as they are provided in the License Agreement. Intuit reserves as well as grants all the rights related to Accounting Software features and of modules to serve its purposes.
The Intuit also bears all the rights of Copyright, Patent, Trademark as well as other intellectual rights related to the software and its use.
That accepting these terms, you acknowledge that accepting these terms and conditions, you accept that the software, all copies of the software, other derivative outcomes and software collections are all come under exclusive property. www.houston-accountants.com is a third-party service provider of all the editions of QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks POS, QuickBooks Payroll and Sage and Sage Payroll and doesn’t bear any right or its editions and versions.
Our Payment terms
We accept all the payments in U.S. Dollars and don’t hold any back charges or offset. We don’t even provide any retention or withholding of any kind. We accept all the payment through invoices where QuickBooks user accepts our terms and conditions of the invoice. We accept the payment in banks acceptable to the seller. Else, the payment should be made in the form of a confirmed irrevocable credit letter.
www.houston-accountants.com takes all precautionary measures of protecting your files related to you from any sort of virus infection but in no circumstances, we guarantee any preventions. We don’t adhere with or accept any liability related to the virus. It is at the user’s front to take measures and precautions. All these are to make sure that you all precaution measures are aligned as per the requirements before you start downloading process or start getting our assistance. If you are using this website that simply means that you have accepted all the precautionary measures that will prevent you from Virus Infection.
General Limitations and Restrictions:
If you visit our website or use our services, it simply implies that our Terms and Conditions are acceptable to you. All the users shall have no right and they particularly agree not to:
- Use our services before the terms and conditions we are adhered to;
- Sublicense, assign and transfer the license rights given to you to any company or individual or any sort of transfer should be voided;
- Divulge, make available, provide or permit any sort of use of software to any individual, company or third-party;
- Sublicense, rent, lease, sell or license the software or it’s used to any outsourcing company;
- Correct, modify any error, or any attempt to adapt the software or attempt of recreational derivative works based on the software;
- Disassemble, decrypt, decompile, reverse engineer or reduce the software to legible form for human being or allowing any individual or their party to do so;
- Circumvent or Disable any technological measures or protection in the software.
Term of Termination of Service
These terms and conditions are effective right when you visit our website to till the time of the end of the terms or until or unless they have been terminated. You have all the right to disagree with our terms and services at any point of time. Once you disagree with our terms and conditions, all the services will be discontinued since then. All the rights that www.houston-accountants.com endorses you with will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.